The Navi Mumbai Metro is a rapid transit system under construction in the Indian city of Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. The planning and construction of the Navi Mumbai Metro is being overseen by the City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO). The system is planned to consist of three rail lines covering a total distance of 106.4 kilometres (66.1 mi).
- Uran-Ranjanpada-Nerul(28.3 km)
- Khandeshwar-New Airport (21 km)
- Vashi-Nerul-Panvel(25 km)
- Ranjanpada-Kharkopar-Seawoods(14 km)
- Dighe-Turbhe-Belapur(20 km)
- Vashi-Ghansoli-Mhape(9 km)